By accessing and using this website the user accepts and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Users should check for current Terms and Conditions as these can be updated and changed from time to time.
- PVR means and includes all the brands working under the head of PVR Limited.
- User means the person accessing the website and availing the online booking facility.
- Customer includes all the patrons of PVR and also includes the user defined above.
- Website means www.pvrcinemas.com
Purchasing tickets online
- Children aged 3 years and above will require a separate ticket.Only UP Locations Ticket is compulsory for children of 5 years & above
- The 3D glasses will be available at the cinema for 3D films and must be returned before you exit the premises. 3D Glasses are chargeable (refundable/non-refundable) as per individual cinema policies.
- Items like laptop, cameras, knifes, lighter, match box, cigarettes, firearms and all types of inflammable objects are strictly prohibited.
- Items like carrybags eatables, helmets, handbags are not allowed inside the theaters are strictly prohibited. Kindly deposit at the baggage counter of mall/ cinema.
Booking of Tickets
- The user must provide PVR with the correct information pertaining to the cardholders name, card type, the card number, the card expiry date and the security code on the back of the card (if any) in order to make payment to PVR Cinemas. The user shall be responsible for the correctness of the information provided and shall not be indemnified if the information is wrongly entered whether intentional or unintentional.
- The user must ensure the correctness of all details of the booking before finally booking their tickets as PVR will accept no responsibility and will not issue a refund for wrong bookings that are the fault of the user. If the user experiences problems with the booking process, they are to call the helpline number of PVR specified on the booking page. The Portal shall not cancel any bookings once the transaction is completed.
- Once the booking has been processed, the user will receive a confirmation e-mail to their e-mail address with all the relevant details of their booking. PVR is not responsible and will not issue a refund to the user for selecting the wrong tickets or if the user does not meet the minimum age requirements for that particular film. The online booking is non transferable and cannot be further sold.
- To collect the tickets the user must present the credit/debit card that was used to book the tickets in that particular cinema. The user has to carry the print out of the confirmation mail. The user may procure the ticket from the automatic ticket collection points or they can present the print out to the PVR representative at the ticket counter of the concerned Cineplex. The user shall also carry proof of age for movies certified 'A'.
- Unless specified otherwise User is subscribed to PVR & PVR Partner promotions related communication through SMS & Email.
- Outside FnB is not allowed
Cancellation of tickets
The booking shall be deemed to be cancelled in the following circumstances:-
- The booking is valid only for the viewing of the film at a specified multiplex of PVR. The booking shall become valueless and non refundable if not used on the date specified on its face.
- If, in the opinion of a representative of the PVR, the user is in breach of these Online Booking Terms or is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or that it is necessary for the safety or comfort or security of other customers or for the protection of property, the representative reserves the right to refuse the entry or request the Customer to leave the multiplex and may if necessary physically remove the Customer from the multiplex or physically restrain the Customer.
- PVR is required to abide by and enforce the age restrictions as specified by the Law for the time being in force. In the event that an authorised PVR representative is of the opinion that the user does not meet the minimum age requirement and the user cannot provide photographic proof that they are of the required age, PVR will not permit entry to that performance or film.
- The customer has an option to cancel the ticket booked online on www.pvrcinemas.com, PVR mobile App, in.bookmyshow.com or BookMyShow App on the terms as mentioned herein-below. However, no ticket and F& B cancellation will be entertained once patron enters the cinema premises. This facility is currently only available in all theatres barring PVR Opulent.
- Users can cancel tickets only 5 times every quarter. Post that their profile will be blocked from making further cancellations until the start of the next quarter.
- Users can contact PVR customer care for authentication to get their profiles unlocked.
- Unlocking may take upto 7 business days
Terms of cancellation are as follows:
- Transaction can be cancelled only after 10 minutes of booking the ticket/F&B.
- No cancellation will be allowed within 20 minutes and movie start time.
- For tickets cancelled 2 hours before show start time, 75% of ticket value and 100% of F&B value will be refunded
- For tickets cancelled from 20 mins to 2 hours before show start time, 50% of ticket value, 100% of F&B value will be refunded
- In case of F&B booking (without ticket) through any mode, there is no cancellation available.
- No refund will be given for booking done through or amount paid by M-coupon/Gift card/Star Pass/Voucher/Promo. Also ticket cancellation cannot be applied/clubbed on a booking done through or an offer given by us or facilitate for business partner.
- No partial cancellation is allowed. The patron will have to cancel the complete transaction.
- Convenience fee and taxes applicable thereon will not be refunded in case of cancellation.
- The refund for the cancelled ticket will be processed in minimum 7 working days.
- This is an offer / facility given by Company, which can be withdrawn anytime without giving prior intimation to patron.
- PVR will do everything possible to ensure the show and operating times of the cinema are true to the advertisements. However due to circumstances beyond PVR's control there may be times that a film has to be cancelled or shown at a different time. In this instance the user may be given a refund of the ticket only. The mode of refund shall be at the sole discretion of PVR. If any show is cancelled or cancellation is done from the management of PVR then the formalities for the same will be taken in to consideration. The user agrees not to bring in any action against PVR in such instance.
- The user who has booked for a movie certified as 'A', must provide PVR Cinemas with the relevant proof of entitlement when the tickets are being collected or upon entry to the cinema.
- The Company reserves its rights to suspend the operations of any Cineplex/ Multiplex/Audi due to some exigencies and any offer, scheme, promotions shall not be valid/ applicable in respect of such Multiplex/ Cineplex/ Audi. The Company shall not be liable for any losses/ damages arising \ connected with such suspension. This clause shall also be applicable and binding on all Company's agents, partners and agents, partners of its affiliate/ group companies.
Warranties and Indemnification
- The user represents that he/she is of sufficient legal age to use this service, and he/she possess the legal right and ability to create binding obligations for any liability he/she may incur as a result of the use of this service.
- The user understands that he/she is financially responsible for all uses of this service by him/her and those using his/her login information. The user will supervise all usage of the booking facility under his/her name or account.
- The user warrants that all information supplied by him/her and members of his/her household in using the booking facility are true and accurate.
General Terms and conditions
Before entering a promotion, contest read these rules and the site's terms, conditions and privacy information. by entering the promotion, contest you agree to comply with the rules and the site's terms, conditions and privacy information.
- Contest and promotions are open for participation of all entrants who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry in the contest.
- Directors, officers, employees, contractors, and agents of PVR Limited ( hereinafter referred as" Company") and/or its associate, subsidiary or joint ventures, agencies, dealers, retailers, sponsors and any company associated with the promotion/ contest, employees and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children) are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- This contest is valid for resident citizens of India Only.
- Each Promotion will contain a specific time period/ promotion period within which entries will be accepted. The Promotion Period for each Promotion shall be posted on the Company's website with that particular Promotion. Only entries received during the Promotion Period will be accepted and entertained.
- An individual may enter a Promotion/contest once only. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other means that permits an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly or in excess of the entry limitations is prohibited. Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Company. All entries must be in English.
- The selection of contest prizes shall be the exclusive prerogative of Company and Company reserves the absolute right to add or modify the terms and conditions of the present Contest, selection of prizes without giving any notice to the participants and also reserves the absolute right to cancel any part or all of the prizes. Further if the specified prize is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances Company may substitute another prize of similar or equal value.
- Company shall conduct the lucky draw (s) as per its sole discretion to announce the winner of the contest. No correspondence, queries on the method/ manner of conducting the luck draw(s) shall be entertained by Company from any party/ individual in any circumstances whatsoever. The winner name(s) shall be intimated individually either through phone call or SMS on the mobile number given by the participant or any other mode as decided by the Company with that particular Promotion/ contest. If in the course of the contest, prior to confirming the winner's identification and address, the phone line drops out or becomes disconnected for any reason, Company shall not be responsible for awarding such prize to that caller and will go to next available caller. The winner shall be responsible to provide the certified ID proof , residence proof, PAN details as and when demanded by the Company.
- All prizes must be collected with in 60 days of wining or as mentioned with that particular Promotion. Company shall not notify the winner about the time remaining it shall be the sole responsibility of the winner(s) to claim their prize(s). All unclaimed prizes after the 60 days from wining date will be forfeited/ disposed of by Company. Further in the event winner choose not to accept / claim the prize then it may be awarded to the next winner/ runner-up at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Prizes shall be delivered at the address given by the participants, in the event of time based contests, which include events/ screening of movies( cinematographic films)it shall be the sole responsibility of the winner(s) to collect the prize(s) ( passes etc.) from the related screening movie theatre within the specified time with that particular Promotion. Further if winner is unable to provide the Company with sufficient proofs etc. as demanded for identification purpose then Company reserves the forfeit participant (s) / winner claim and further it may be awarded to the next winner/ runner-up at the sole discretion of the Company on the fulfillment of terms as conditions.
- Winner shall be solely responsible for any additional cost inclusive of transportation, insurance incidental expenses ( if any) to be required to claim/ avail the winning prize. The winner have to bear all the all the applicable tax component as per the Income tax prevailing rules from time to time. All gift/ prices shall be subject to TDS as per income tax act 1961.
- Prizes/ gifts are subject to availability ,non- negotiable, non transferable, and not redeemable for cash. The person who originally entered in the contest/ promotion can be awarded the prize. Further no other family members, friends, associate or any other person will be able to participate on other person's behalf in any circumstances whatsoever.
- By participating in the contest / promotion all winner grants Company to use their names photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity, marketing and promotional purposes for this and other future contests/ promotions and waive any claim of royalty , right or remuneration for such use. Shall always.
- Information details of various third parties and product on its( Company's) theatre premises or website is for informational purpose only and constitute neither endorsement nor a recommendation. Licenses and warranties , if any regarding the third Party( ies) product/ services shall always bind and take effect between the participant and the third Party . Winner expressly agreed that any claim with respect to third Party (ies) Product/ services as wining prize/ gift including but not limited to defect in manufacturing /quality/ services / item/ warranty shall be raised directly to the third Party(ies) or it supplier directly and Company shall not be responsible in any circumstances whatsoever. Winner also agrees to use the Product/ services at its own risk and responsibility.
- Company shall not be responsible/ liable in the event of any loss, damage ( including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential damage) arising from personal injury or death, or loss, or damage to property which is suffered or sustained in connection with the contest/ promotion or the prize(s) gifts.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any Dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of exclusive courts in Delhi.
- Participants in this contest implies acceptance of all the terms and conditions hereof
- In addition to above stated general terms and conditions , other conditions specific to the contest may be imposed by the Company, sponsors. Participants are requested to refer to such terms and conditions which may be displayed separately on the relevant contest page.
- Any failure by an entrant, including any prize winner, to comply with any of the Rules or the Site's Terms, Conditions and Privacy Information may result in disqualification from the Promotion. All entries, whether they are eligible entries or ineligible entries, are the exclusive property of Company. Company is not responsible for any typographical errors in the Rules or in any other communication surrounding a Promotion or for any technical malfunction or error relating to the Promotion. Company reserves the right to amend or interpret the Rules at any time, upon published notice to participants on its website. Promotion participants agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Company and its directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability regarding the Promotion, including any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise) regarding the use or misuse of any Prize, any event beyond Company's control resulting in the disruption, cancellation, or postponement of the receipt of the Prize, or any typographical errors or technical malfunctions associated with the Promotion. Company reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it, in its sole discretion, determines :
- to be in violation of the Rules,
- submitted by fraud or by tampering with the entry process, or
- contains inaccurate or fraudulent information. any attempt by any individual to deliberately damage the site or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. in the event such an attempt occurs, company reserves the right to seek damages from such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Comments and materials sent to Company including feedback and other communications of any kind as well as submissions of work as an entry in any contest / promotion held on this website or theatre premises, shall be deemed to be non confidential. Further Company shall be free to reproduce, distribute, publicly display such feedback, contest entries without limitations or obligations of any kinds as also to use any ideas, concept, know how or techniques contained in such feedback or contest or entry for any purpose.
- Company also reserves the right to summarize analyze data that we collect and also reserves the right to publish, distribute , share summaries of the data collected with sponsors or other business partners without limitation or obligations of any kind.
- These rules may be amended time to time at the sole discretion of Company. Company reserves the right to discontinue the promotion /contest at any stage.
PVR Privilege Program Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the overall PVR Privilege loyalty program designated for chosen locations only. The PVR Privilege program consists of paid membership program - PVR Privilege Club, brought to you by PVR Ltd. (collectively "we," "us," "our," "ours", PVR Cinemas). Your participation or use of any membership or related benefits in the Program ("Membership") at any time subjects you ("you," "your," "yours," "Member") to the provisions of these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
Membership and benefits valid in select locations only:
All PVR Cinemas except PVR Director's Cut (New Delhi), and PVR Opulent Mall (Ghaziabad)
PVR Privilege Plus Program Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the overall PVR Privilege Plus loyalty program designated for chosen locations only. Your participation or use of any membership or related benefits in the Program ("Membership") at any time subjects you ("you," "your," "yours," "Member") to the provisions of these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
Membership and benefits valid in select locations only:
All PVR Cinemas except PVR Director's Cut (New Delhi), and PVR Opulent Mall (Ghaziabad)
Key Features of this card:
- PVR voucher worth Rs 500 as welcome gift which can be redeemed on PVR Food & Beverage. Customer will be enrolled to Privilege Plus membership on issuance of PVR Card subject to payment of card fees.
- 10 Reward points/ 100 Rs spent on PVR transactions.
- 0.5 reward points per Rs 100 spent on Non PVR transactions.
- Redeem these reward points at PVR on movie tickets and Food & Beverage.
- Savings with Everyday Special Offers on leading brands.
- Daily ATM Withdrawal Limit : Rs. 1 lakh
- Daily purchasing Limit : Rs. 3 lakh
- Complimentary Insurance protection more than Rs 50 Lacs.
- With Kotak Platinum VISA Debit card, you are eligible to apply for Priority Pass,
worlds largest airport lounge access program to get access to more than 900 most luxurious VIP airport lounges in over 120 countries and 400 cities worldwide.
- 24hrs VISA Global customer assistance services (GCAS) for:
- Lost / stolen card reporting
- Emergency card Replacement
Kotak PVR Debit Cards General Terms and Conditions:
- To earn PVR rewards, transactions must be carried out through PVR BOX OFFICE/APP/WEBSITE only.
- Customer needs to pay the Debit Card fees annually in order to get joining benefits and reward points.
- Profile creation happens in PVR, basis unique mobile and unique email id. So, a customer
can't have same email for 2 mobile number or vice versa.
- Customer will earn PVR Reward points only on usage of PVR Debit Card and not any other Kotak Debit Card.
- Vouchers received can only be used via PVR BOX OFFICE, PVR APP OR WEB.
- Customer will not receive PVR Reward points for some transactions like â€“ payment of tax, fines, government services, service stations etc. For detailed list, please check FAQ section.
- In case of mobile number change, customer needs to get it changed at Kotak Bank and not at PVR Cinemas. Bank will update the number to PVR accordingly.
- PVR reward points will be valid for 1 year from date of issuance and vouchers will be valid for 90 days from date of issuance.
- All reward points will be credited within 10 working days of transaction.
- No reward points will be given on ATM cash withdrawals.
- All the reward points earned can be redeemed only at PVR cinemas for movie tickets, food & beverages. Points
can't be exchanged for cash.
- Upgraded PVR Privilege customer to PVR Privilege Plus program will not receive popcorn voucher from PVR.
- Enrolment voucher will be valid for 90 days from date of issuance.
- Debit Card transaction done on the card and other PVR Programme related communication are sent to the registered e-mail and/or mobile no. of Sole/Primary account holder maintained with the Bank and it will be the responsibility of the customer/account holder to have a valid e-mail id & mobile number updated with the bank at all times, failing which, customer may not receive the transaction details on mail / SMS and Bank shall not be responsible for such failure on part of customer. Customers with mobile numbers / e-mail id registered for DNC / NDNC will not receive SMS confirmation from us unless a specific consent has been provided to the Bank.
- In the event of non-receipt of reward points within the subsequent month from the last day of qualifying month, customers to contact their relationship manager/branch/customer service helpline within 50 days from the date of qualifying for the rewards. Any claims of non-receipt of the rewards beyond the stipulated period shall not be entertained.
- The Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising or resulting from delay in transmission delivery or non-delivery of electronic messages or any mistake, omission, or error in transmission or delivery thereof or in deciphering the message owing to any reason beyond the control of the Bank. PVR cinemas will on a best-effort basis send the transaction confirmation in the specified duration as above and shall not be responsible for any delay or non-receipt of the same due to any technical reason.
- The Bank also reserves the right with / without notice to terminate or alter this offer and terms and conditions or modify existing process of redemption / introduce any additional process at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the Bank with respect to this Offer shall be final and binding. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai.
- The Bank also reserves the right with / without notice to extend or terminate the above offers or alter the terms and conditions or modify existing offer or introduce any additional process at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the Bank with respect to this Offer shall be final and binding.
PVRPASSPORTâ„¢ SUBSCRIPTION PROGRAMME Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: Nov 25th, 2021
- PVRPASSPORT is a Pre-Paid Subscription Plan offered by PVR to it Patrons
- PVRPASSPORT Subscription benefits can only be availed by the Patrons at the PVR Multiplex Theatres listed here under
- PVRPASSPORT can be availed by the Patrons in either of the following three options:
- Monthly â€“ INR 600/- per month.
- Terms and Conditions on PVRPASSPORT Subscription:
- Ten (10) visits to any of the listed PVR Multiplex Theatres a month;
- No blackout dates;
- For the above stated 10 (Ten) visits per month, Patron is no liable to purchase the tickets for the movie show, unless specifically intimated/informed by PVR to the Patron.
- The reservation of seats at the PVR Multiplex Theatre shall be subject to availability.
- The reservation of seats at the PVR Multiplex Theatre shall be subject to availability.
- Patrons shall only be able to avail the Subscription of PVRPASSPORT through PVRâ€™s official website i.e. www.pvrcinemas.com
- Patrons shall only be able to avail the Subscription on ticket price on or below Rs.400/- and convenience fee will be charged on transaction.
- Patron shall have to issue standing instructions to its credit/debit card issuer bank with respect to the auto debit of the amount and frequency for the PVRPASSPORT Subscription availed by the Patron.
- PVR reserves the right to cancel the Subscription of PVRPASSPORT in the event the auto-debit of the Patron fails any time during the Subscription Term. PVR shall also have the right to restrict the Patronâ€™s access to PVR Multiplex subsequent to such cancelation in the absence of a valid PVRPASSPORT. Thereafter, if the Patron wishes to re-commence the PVRPASSPORT Subscription, Patron shall have to contact the PVR helpdesk team or visit PVR Official Website.
- Patrons can only visit any of the listed PVR Multiplex Theatres during the weekdays i.e. between Mondays to Thursdays. For clarity Patrons shall not be able to avail the benefits on PVRPASSPORT during Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Each visit shall be limited to one visit a day by the Patron in any of the PVRâ€™s Multiplex Theatre, therefore, if a Patron has already availed a visit in a day, the Patron shall not be able to avail a subsequent visit on the same day in any other PVR Multiplex Theatre.
- In the event the Patron is unable to consume any or all number of visits during a month, the same shall stand lapsed and shall not in any event whatsoever be carried forward for the subsequent month.
- A Subscription once availed cannot be cancelled prior to completion of initial three months for the Subscription model of Half-yearly and Annual. In the event a Patron wishes to cancel its Subscription after initial 3 (three) months, the Patron may cancel its Subscription by logging into its account on PVR Official Website. It is further agreed by the Patron that in the event the Patron wishes to exercise its right to cancel the Subscription after the initial 3 (three) months, Patron shall do so on or before the 5th day of the month (after the initial 3 (three) months) in which the Patron wishes to cancel the Subscription, provided the Patron has not availed any visit until 5th of that month.
- For the Quarterly Subscription, Patron can only cancel its Subscription within 5 days of subscribing to the Subscription provided the Patron has not availed any visit to any of the listed PVR Multiplexes.
- PVRPASSPORT is a non-transferrable, non-licensable, non-sellable, revocable, Subscription Service which is specific to the Patron availing the same.
- Patron shall not in any manner whatsoever sell or transfer its Subscription to any other person for any financial gains or otherwise.
- PVR reserves the right to cancel the Subscription anytime without assigning any reason to the Patron, however, with a prior intimation to the Patron, in such an event, PVRPASSPORT Subscription would remain valid for a Patron for the month in which PVR intimates the Patron about such cancellation.
- Entities or persons using the Program for wrongful doing and to make profit are not eligible to become or remain Subscribers or reap the benefits of the PVRPASSPORT Subscription Programme. The Subscription to this Programme is intended for individual use only, and is not available to organizations, other legal entities or groups such as, but not limited to businesses, non-profits, etc. Abuse of the Program, including failure to follow the terms and conditions, or any kind of fraudulent use of PVRPASSPORT to tag transactions not initiated by the Patron/Subscriber, may result in cancellation of the Patronâ€™s/Subscriberâ€™s Account, future disqualification from participation and forfeiture of all rewards accrued, in addition to other remedies available to us under applicable law. In connection with the enforcement of any provision of the terms and conditions governing the Program, PVR reserves the right to take appropriate legal action as it deems necessary and will be entitled to recover legal fees and court costs as allowed by law.
- PVR reserves the right to cancel the PVRPASSPORT Subscription Programme without any intimation to the Patrons upon receipt of specific instructions from the Government authority and/or in order to comply with any prevailing applicable law, rules and/or regulations. Patrons hereby agree and acknowledge that PVR shall not be held liable by the Patron for their inability to avail the Subscription services in such an event.
- Force Majeure Event: In the event, PVR is unable to fulfil its obligations pursuant to terms and conditions mentioned under this PVRPASSPORT Subscription Programme pursuant to the occurrence of any Force Majeure Event, PVR shall not in any manner whatsoever be held accountable for any loss, damage, cost and/or any claims whatsoever to/from the Patrons. For the purpose of PVRPASSPORT Subscription Programme, Force Majeure shall mean an event not attributable to the Parties due to which PVR is constrained not to operate its Commercial Operations by the Government or otherwise and whereby the PVR is unable to discharge its obligations, and shall include any of the following events or circumstances: (a) storm, earthquake, hurricane, tornado, flood, tsunami, fire, tempest, lightening, natural calamity or other act of God; (b) war, act of terrorism, insurrection, rebellion, riots or other civil unrest, invasion, armed conflict, hostile act of foreign enemy, terrorist action; (c) epidemics, quarantine restrictions or other public health restrictions etc.â€
- DISCLAIMERS: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE PVRPASSPORT SUBSRIPTION BENEFITS ARE PROVIDED ONLY ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THERE IS NO LIABILITY OF PVR CINEMAS AND ALL OF ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY "MEMBERSHIP PROVIDERS"), AND NO CLAIMS FOR CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES DUE TO USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE PROGRAM WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
This PVRPASSPORT Subscription Programme is an agreement between PVR and its Patrons, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by the Jurisdiction of New Delhi.
The terms and conditions, including all documents referenced herein, represents the entire understanding between us and any user of the Program with respect to the Program and supersedes any other agreements, statements or representations. Headings used in the terms and conditions are for reference only and shall not affect the meaning of any terms. Any use of any portion of the PVRPASSPORT Subscription Program is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions stated herein.
- CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT:
PVR reserves a right to change the terms and conditions of the PVRPASSPORT Subscription Programme at any time without notice or liability by posting revised Terms and Conditions on the PVR website at www.pvrcinemas.com. Any change shall take effect immediately upon posting, unless otherwise provided. Patrons may view the current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time online at www.pvrcinemas.com/loyalty . Patrons may also obtain a copy at contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org