By accessing and using this website the user accepts and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Users should check for current Terms and Conditions as these can be updated and changed from time to time.
- PVR means and includes all the brands working under the head of PVR Limited.
- User means the person accessing the website and availing the online booking facility.
- Customer includes all the patrons of PVR and also includes the user defined above.
- Website means www.pvrcinemas.com
Purchasing tickets online
- Children aged 3 years and above will require a separate ticket.Only UP Locations Ticket is compulsory for children of 5 years & above
- The 3D glasses will be available at the cinema for 3D films and must be returned before you exit the premises. 3D Glasses are chargeable (refundable/non-refundable) as per individual cinema policies.
- Items like laptop, cameras, knifes, lighter, match box, cigarettes, firearms and all types of inflammable objects are strictly prohibited.
- Items like carrybags eatables, helmets, handbags are not allowed inside the theaters are strictly prohibited. Kindly deposit at the baggage counter of mall/ cinema.
Booking of Tickets
- The user must provide PVR with the correct information pertaining to the cardholders name, card type, the card number, the card expiry date and the security code on the back of the card (if any) in order to make payment
to PVR Cinemas. The user shall be responsible for the correctness of the information provided and shall not be indemnified if the information is wrongly entered whether intentional or unintentional.
- The user must ensure the correctness of all details of the booking before finally booking their tickets as PVR will accept no responsibility and will not issue a refund for wrong bookings that are the fault of the user.
If the user experiences problems with the booking process, they are to call the helpline number of PVR specified on the booking page. The Portal shall not cancel any bookings once the transaction is completed.
- Once the booking has been processed, the user will receive a confirmation e-mail to their e-mail address with all the relevant details of their booking. PVR is not responsible and will not issue a refund to the user
for selecting the wrong tickets or if the user does not meet the minimum age requirements for that particular film. The online booking is non transferable and cannot be further sold.
- To collect the tickets the user must present the credit/debit card that was used to book the tickets in that particular cinema. The user has to carry the print out of the confirmation mail. The user may procure the
ticket from the automatic ticket collection points or they can present the print out to the PVR representative at the ticket counter of the concerned Cineplex. The user shall also carry proof of age for movies certified
- Unless specified otherwise User is subscribed to PVR & PVR Partner promotions related communication through SMS & Email.
- Outside FnB is not allowed
Cancellation of tickets
The booking shall be deemed to be cancelled in the following circumstances:-
- The booking is valid only for the viewing of the film at a specified multiplex of PVR. The booking shall become valueless and non refundable if not used on the date specified on its face.
- If, in the opinion of a representative of the PVR, the user is in breach of these Online Booking Terms or is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or that it is necessary for the safety or comfort or security of
other customers or for the protection of property, the representative reserves the right to refuse the entry or request the Customer to leave the multiplex and may if necessary physically remove the Customer from
the multiplex or physically restrain the Customer.
- PVR is required to abide by and enforce the age restrictions as specified by the Law for the time being in force. In the event that an authorised PVR representative is of the opinion that the user does not meet the
minimum age requirement and the user cannot provide photographic proof that they are of the required age, PVR will not permit entry to that performance or film.
- The customer has an option to cancel the ticket booked online on www.pvrcinemas.com, PVR mobile App, in.bookmyshow.com or BookMyShow App on the terms as mentioned
herein-below. However, no ticket and F& B cancellation will be entertained once patron enters the cinema premises. This facility is currently only available in all theatres barring PVR Opulent.
- User shall not be allowed to cancel more than 5 booked tickets in one financial quarter. Post that their profile will be blocked from making further cancellations until the start of the next quarter.
- Users can contact PVR customer care for authentication to get their profiles unlocked.
- Unlocking may take upto 7 business days
Terms of cancellation are as follows:
- Transaction can be cancelled only after 10 minutes of booking the ticket/F&B.
- No cancellation will be allowed within 20 minutes and movie start time.
- For tickets cancelled 2 hours before show start time, 75% of ticket value and 100% of F&B value will be refunded
- For tickets cancelled from 20 mins to 2 hours before show start time, 50% of ticket value, 100% of F&B value will be refunded
- In case of F&B booking (without ticket) through any mode, there is no cancellation available.
- No refund will be given for booking done through or amount paid by M-coupon/Gift card/Star Pass/Voucher/Promo. Also ticket cancellation cannot be applied/clubbed on a booking done through or an offer given by us or
facilitate for business partner.
- No partial cancellation is allowed. The patron will have to cancel the complete transaction.
- Convenience fee and taxes applicable thereon will not be refunded in case of cancellation.
- The refund for the cancelled ticket will be processed in minimum 7 working days.
- In the event, a Member of the PVR Privilege Program (“Member”) cancels his/her booking whereon the voucher (earned on his/her spends) has been redeemed by the Member, the voucher shall be rolled back upon such cancellation
and the voucher value shall be reinstated. Member shall be entitled to use the same voucher at any subsequent booking within the validity period of the said voucher in accordance with the PVR Privilege T&Cs. For
further clarity, the aforesaid voucher roll back shall be subject to the validity of the same i.e. in the event, the voucher so applied is expiring on the day of the booking, the said voucher shall roll back however
it’s validity shall reflect as ‘expired’.
- This is an offer / facility given by Company, which can be withdrawn anytime without giving prior intimation to patron.
- Not applicable to INOX properties
- PVR will do everything possible to ensure the show and operating times of the cinema are true to the advertisements. However due to circumstances beyond PVR's control there may be times that a film has to be cancelled
or shown at a different time. In this instance the user may be given a refund of the ticket only. The mode of refund shall be at the sole discretion of PVR. If any show is cancelled or cancellation is done from
the management of PVR then the formalities for the same will be taken in to consideration. The user agrees not to bring in any action against PVR in such instance.
- The user who has booked for a movie certified as 'A', must provide PVR Cinemas with the relevant proof of entitlement when the tickets are being collected or upon entry to the cinema.
- The Company reserves its rights to suspend the operations of any Cineplex/ Multiplex/Audi due to some exigencies and any offer, scheme, promotions shall not be valid/ applicable in respect of such Multiplex/ Cineplex/
Audi. The Company shall not be liable for any losses/ damages arising \ connected with such suspension. This clause shall also be applicable and binding on all Company's agents, partners and agents, partners of
its affiliate/ group companies.
Warranties and Indemnification
- The user represents that he/she is of sufficient legal age to use this service, and he/she possess the legal right and ability to create binding obligations for any liability he/she may incur as a result of the use
of this service.
- The user understands that he/she is financially responsible for all uses of this service by him/her and those using his/her login information. The user will supervise all usage of the booking facility under his/her
name or account.
- The user warrants that all information supplied by him/her and members of his/her household in using the booking facility are true and accurate.
General Terms and conditions
Before entering a promotion, contest read these rules and the site's terms, conditions and privacy information. by entering the promotion, contest you agree to comply with the rules and the site's terms, conditions and
- Contest and promotions are open for participation of all entrants who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry in the contest.
- Directors, officers, employees, contractors, and agents of PVR Limited ( hereinafter referred as" Company") and/or its associate, subsidiary or joint ventures, agencies, dealers, retailers, sponsors and any company
associated with the promotion/ contest, employees and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children) are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- This contest is valid for resident citizens of India Only.
- Each Promotion will contain a specific time period/ promotion period within which entries will be accepted. The Promotion Period for each Promotion shall be posted on the Company's website with that particular Promotion.
Only entries received during the Promotion Period will be accepted and entertained.
- An individual may enter a Promotion/contest once only. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other means that permits an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly or in excess of the entry limitations
is prohibited. Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems
of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Company. All entries must be in English.
- The selection of contest prizes shall be the exclusive prerogative of Company and Company reserves the absolute right to add or modify the terms and conditions of the present Contest, selection of prizes without giving
any notice to the participants and also reserves the absolute right to cancel any part or all of the prizes. Further if the specified prize is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances Company may substitute another
prize of similar or equal value.
- Company shall conduct the lucky draw (s) as per its sole discretion to announce the winner of the contest. No correspondence, queries on the method/ manner of conducting the luck draw(s) shall be entertained by Company
from any party/ individual in any circumstances whatsoever. The winner name(s) shall be intimated individually either through phone call or SMS on the mobile number given by the participant or any other mode as
decided by the Company with that particular Promotion/ contest. If in the course of the contest, prior to confirming the winner's identification and address, the phone line drops out or becomes disconnected for
any reason, Company shall not be responsible for awarding such prize to that caller and will go to next available caller. The winner shall be responsible to provide the certified ID proof , residence proof, PAN
details as and when demanded by the Company.
- All prizes must be collected with in 60 days of wining or as mentioned with that particular Promotion. Company shall not notify the winner about the time remaining it shall be the sole responsibility of the winner(s)
to claim their prize(s). All unclaimed prizes after the 60 days from wining date will be forfeited/ disposed of by Company. Further in the event winner choose not to accept / claim the prize then it may be awarded
to the next winner/ runner-up at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Prizes shall be delivered at the address given by the participants, in the event of time based contests, which include events/ screening of movies( cinematographic films)it shall be the sole responsibility of the winner(s)
to collect the prize(s) ( passes etc.) from the related screening movie theatre within the specified time with that particular Promotion. Further if winner is unable to provide the Company with sufficient proofs
etc. as demanded for identification purpose then Company reserves the forfeit participant (s) / winner claim and further it may be awarded to the next winner/ runner-up at the sole discretion of the Company on the
fulfillment of terms as conditions.
- Winner shall be solely responsible for any additional cost inclusive of transportation, insurance incidental expenses ( if any) to be required to claim/ avail the winning prize. The winner have to bear all the all the
applicable tax component as per the Income tax prevailing rules from time to time. All gift/ prices shall be subject to TDS as per income tax act 1961.
- Prizes/ gifts are subject to availability ,non- negotiable, non transferable, and not redeemable for cash. The person who originally entered in the contest/ promotion can be awarded the prize. Further no other family
members, friends, associate or any other person will be able to participate on other person's behalf in any circumstances whatsoever.
- By participating in the contest / promotion all winner grants Company to use their names photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity, marketing and promotional purposes
for this and other future contests/ promotions and waive any claim of royalty , right or remuneration for such use. Shall always.
- Information details of various third parties and product on its( Company's) theatre premises or website is for informational purpose only and constitute neither endorsement nor a recommendation. Licenses and warranties
, if any regarding the third Party( ies) product/ services shall always bind and take effect between the participant and the third Party . Winner expressly agreed that any claim with respect to third Party (ies)
Product/ services as wining prize/ gift including but not limited to defect in manufacturing /quality/ services / item/ warranty shall be raised directly to the third Party(ies) or it supplier directly and Company
shall not be responsible in any circumstances whatsoever. Winner also agrees to use the Product/ services at its own risk and responsibility.
- Company shall not be responsible/ liable in the event of any loss, damage ( including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential damage) arising from personal injury or death, or loss, or damage to property
which is suffered or sustained in connection with the contest/ promotion or the prize(s) gifts.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any Dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of exclusive courts in Delhi.
- Participants in this contest implies acceptance of all the terms and conditions hereof
- In addition to above stated general terms and conditions , other conditions specific to the contest may be imposed by the Company, sponsors. Participants are requested to refer to such terms and conditions which may
be displayed separately on the relevant contest page.
- Any failure by an entrant, including any prize winner, to comply with any of the Rules or the Site's Terms, Conditions and Privacy Information may result in disqualification from the Promotion. All entries, whether
they are eligible entries or ineligible entries, are the exclusive property of Company. Company is not responsible for any typographical errors in the Rules or in any other communication surrounding a Promotion
or for any technical malfunction or error relating to the Promotion. Company reserves the right to amend or interpret the Rules at any time, upon published notice to participants on its website. Promotion participants
agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Company and its directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability regarding the Promotion, including any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory,
direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise) regarding the use or misuse of any Prize, any event beyond Company's control resulting in the disruption, cancellation, or postponement of the receipt of the Prize,
or any typographical errors or technical malfunctions associated with the Promotion. Company reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it, in its sole discretion, determines :
- to be in violation of the Rules,
- submitted by fraud or by tampering with the entry process, or
- contains inaccurate or fraudulent information. any attempt by any individual to deliberately damage the site or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws.
in the event such an attempt occurs, company reserves the right to seek damages from such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Comments and materials sent to Company including feedback and other communications of any kind as well as submissions of work as an entry in any contest / promotion held on this website or theatre premises, shall
be deemed to be non confidential. Further Company shall be free to reproduce, distribute, publicly display such feedback, contest entries without limitations or obligations of any kinds as also to use any ideas,
concept, know how or techniques contained in such feedback or contest or entry for any purpose.
- Company also reserves the right to summarize analyze data that we collect and also reserves the right to publish, distribute , share summaries of the data collected with sponsors or other business partners without
limitation or obligations of any kind.
- Please check contest and promotional offers eligibility for INOX properties
- These rules may be amended time to time at the sole discretion of Company. Company reserves the right to discontinue the promotion /contest at any stage.
PVR Privilege Program Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the overall PVR Privilege loyalty program designated for chosen locations only. The PVR Privilege program is a Free membership program - PVR Privilege Club, brought to you by PVR INOX LIMITED.
(collectively "we," "us," "our," "ours", “PVR Cinemas”). Your participation or use of any membership or related benefits in the Program ("Membership") at any time subjects you ("you," "your," "yours," "Member") to the
provisions of these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
Note: Membership and benefits mentioned herein are valid in select locations only:
All PVR branded Cinemas in India except PVR Opulent Mall (Ghaziabad)
- MEMBERSHIP AND GENERAL TERMS/CONDITIONS
- The Program as described herein represents a promotional program for PVR; membership and certain applicable benefits are available only at select locations as set forth above. Members of the Program agree to
these terms and conditions (“Agreement”), as published and subject to periodic updates at
- This Agreement replaces all previously published information, and PVR may change this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice.
- By enrolling in the Program, the Member agrees to receive advertising, marketing materials and other Program communications. Members will be asked to provide a Mobile number, email address, name, and date of
birth to receive benefits and reward notifications. We expect Members to submit and maintain accurate and current user information in connection with their Membership.
- Membership is valid at participating PVR Cinemas locations. Membership is open to residents of India who are 18 years of age or older.
- Membership accounts, benefits, special offers, and rewards (i) are non-transferable, except to a new membership account for the same member in the case of a lost or changed mobile number, (ii) have no cash value
and are not gift cards or gift certificates, (iii) cannot be offered for resale, and (iv) are not redeemable for cash under any circumstances. Accumulated rewards and special offers do not constitute property
of the Member, nor are accumulated rewards transferable by the Member.
- Member Rewards or Vouchers etc. may not be used toward the purchase of PVR Cinemas gift cards.
- Entities or persons using the Program for wrongful doing and to make a profit are not eligible to become or remain Members or to accumulate rewards. Membership is intended for individual use only, and is not
available to organizations, other legal entities or groups such as, but not limited to businesses, non-profits, etc. Abuse of the Program, including failure to follow this Agreement, or any kind of fraudulent
use of membership to tag transactions not initiated by the member, may result in cancellation of the Member’s Account, future disqualification from participation and forfeiture of all rewards accrued, in
addition to other remedies available to us under applicable law. In connection with the enforcement of any provision of this Agreement governing the Program, PVR reserves the right to take appropriate legal
action as it deems necessary and will be entitled to recover legal fees and court costs as allowed by law.
- Voucher Roll Back, if any booking is cancelled by a Member, shall be by the Online Booking T&Cs.
- Members may choose to cancel their Membership at any time by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additionally, we may terminate or alter any or all of the benefits available under the Program at any time with prior notice under applicable law.
- The Points Earn feature will be discontinued starting from June 1, 2023. From that day forward, members will no longer earn Privilege points against eligible spends at our cinemas. Instead, they now receive
other personalized benefits as mentioned from time to time.
- Exception: Members of the PVR Privilege Plus Program who are also holders of the KOTAK-PVR Debit Card will not experience any changes. They would continue to earn points as earlier. For more information, please
refer to the terms and conditions of the PVR Privilege Plus Program.
Membership to PVR Privilege offers Members a range of rewards, discounts, special offers, and other Membership benefits. These rewards may be given as special “Rewards Vouchers” issued to members; they would be
visible to said Members on the "Privilege Profile" section in their account on the PVR website / mobile app.
- PVR Privilege members can use such PVR Privilege vouchers on the purchase of Movie tickets and/ or F&B items (or both types of items if purchased together in one transaction); however, one PVR Privilege voucher
can only be utilized against the purchase of one product in a transaction. However, In the event, the product value in a transaction is lesser than the PVR Privilege voucher value, any unutilized balance
amount value (after adjusting the amount payable for the purchase of the product) in the PVR Privilege voucher shall be deemed forfeited by the member in its entirety, and no refund/cashback/credit would
be allowed for any unutilized balance amount value of the PVR Privilege voucher.
- A member can use as many PVR Privilege vouchers as there are items in their cart. E.g. if a member wishes to purchase one ticket or one food item in a transaction, they can only use one out of their available
vouchers; if they wish to purchase two items, they can apply a maximum of two vouchers and so on.
- PVR Privilege vouchers are not applicable on packaged F&B Takeaway items including but not limited to the following items- M-pop, V-Frozen & Instant Popcorn.
- The reward vouchers will be reflected in the Member’s account. Reward vouchers have no cash value. All earned reward vouchers are valid for 3 months from the date of issuance at which time they will expire.
A Member may redeem his/her earned and unexpired Rewards at participating PVR Cinemas locations in India by (1) presenting his/her Membership number in connection with a purchase and (2) notifying the PVR
Cinemas employee at the time and point of sale that they want to redeem the reward.
- Birthday Promotion - If a Member has provided their date of birth, a "birthday gift" will be added to their account during their birthday month. This offer is only valid for the month of their birthday.
- Other Benefits. From time to time, PVR Cinemas, at its discretion, may offer additional benefits and events to its Members. For example, special rewards for the purchase of tickets to a specific movie rewards
applicable only if members transact at specific cinemas, promotions for specific festivals or special days (e.g. Independence Day reward) etc. Such promotional rewards as above may have short validity ranging
from 1 day to 120 days and would be offered to SPECIFIC members only.
- At any given time PVR Cinemas may host a special PVR Privilege Member’s only movie screening on a Paid basis at select theatres in certain locations. To take part when a screening becomes available, Program
Members must have their accounts in an Active state and should have provided us with a valid email ID. Members will be notified of these screenings via email if selected to participate.
- Partial usage of voucher:
- PVR Privilege vouchers are for one-time use only, and no refunds on unused portions of the voucher will be allowed.
- In case a voucher is applied for an amount less than the face value, the voucher will be considered used in its entirety, and no refund/cashback/credit would be allowed for the unused portion of the voucher.
- To receive membership benefits, members would need to always provide their mobile number at the time of the transaction. This can be done using: Entering a mobile number into the appropriate section on the transaction
page for purchases at www.pvrcinemas.com or the Mobile app, OR Presented at the concession stand. It is the Member’s responsibility to present the mobile number at the time of the transaction.
- To avail of program benefits, the Membership account must be active at the time of purchase.
- Members will NOT be credited retroactively for purchases made without an active account presented at the time of purchase.
- PVR Cinemas is not responsible for the use or redemption of rewards from an account that has been lost, stolen, or otherwise used without the Member’s permission.
- All rewards are the property of PVR Cinemas.
- MANUAL ADJUSTMENTS
If upon the entry of the mobile number, the computer is inaccessible or in case of any event outside our control, original ticket and F&B receipts should be retained by Members for credit by contacting PVR
Customer Service at email@example.com. Receipts or tickets are required for manual adjustments. No more than two manual adjustments will be allowed per account in a single calendar month. Manual adjustments
will not be made for purchases beyond 30 calendar days from the original purchase date. PVR Cinemas reserves the right to refuse manual adjustments in the event of suspected abuse of the program or fraud.
- DISCLAIMERS: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS ARE PROVIDED ONLY ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE by NO LIABILITY OF PVR CINEMAS AND ALL OF ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY
"MEMBERSHIP PROVIDERS"), AND NO CLAIMS FOR CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES DUE TO THE USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE PROGRAM WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by the Jurisdiction of New Delhi.
This Agreement, including all documents referenced herein, represents the entire understanding between us and any user of the Program concerning the Program and supersedes any other agreements, statements
or representations. Headings used in this Agreement are for reference only and shall not affect the meaning of any terms. At any use of any portion of the PVR Privilege Program is deemed to have accepted the terms
and conditions of this Agreement.
- CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
We may change the terms of this Agreement at any time without notice or liability by posting a revised Agreement on the Member Program website located at pvrcinemas.com/loyalty .Any change
shall take effect immediately upon posting unless otherwise provided. You may view the current version of this Agreement at any time online at pvrcinemas.com/loyalty.You
may also obtain a copy by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PVR Privilege Plus Program Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the overall PVR Privilege Plus loyalty program designated for chosen locations only. Your participation or use of any membership or related benefits in the Program ("Membership ") at any
time subjects you ("you, " "your, " "yours, " "Member ") to the provisions of these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
Membership and benefits valid in select locations only:
All PVR Cinemas except PVR Director's Cut (New Delhi), and PVR Opulent Mall (Ghaziabad)
Key Features of this card:
- PVR voucher worth Rs 500 as welcome gift which can be redeemed on PVR Food & Beverage. Customer will be enrolled to Privilege Plus membership on issuance of PVR Card subject to payment of card fees.
- 10 Reward points/ 100 Rs spent on PVR transactions.
- 0.5 reward points per Rs 100 spent on Non PVR transactions.
- Redeem these reward points at PVR on movie tickets and Food & Beverage.
- Savings with Everyday Special Offers on leading brands.
- Daily ATM Withdrawal Limit : Rs. 1 lakh
- Daily purchasing Limit : Rs. 3 lakh
- Complimentary Insurance protection more than Rs 50 Lacs.
- With Kotak Platinum VISA Debit card, you are eligible to apply for Priority Pass, world’s largest airport lounge access program to get access to more than 900 most luxurious VIP airport lounges in over 120 countries
and 400 cities worldwide.
- 24hrs VISA Global customer assistance services (GCAS) for:
- Lost / stolen card reporting
- Emergency card Replacement
Kotak PVR Debit Cards General Terms and Conditions:
- To earn PVR rewards, transactions must be carried out through PVR BOX OFFICE/APP/WEBSITE only.
- Customer needs to pay the Debit Card fees annually in order to get joining benefits and reward points.
- Profile creation happens in PVR, basis unique mobile and unique email id. So, a customer can't have same email for 2 mobile number or vice versa.
- Customer will earn PVR Reward points only on usage of PVR Debit Card and not any other Kotak Debit Card.
- Vouchers received can only be used via PVR BOX OFFICE, PVR APP OR WEB.
- Customer will not receive PVR Reward points for some transactions like - payment of tax, fines, government services, service stations etc. For detailed list, please check FAQ section.
- In case of mobile number change, customer needs to get it changed at Kotak Bank and not at PVR Cinemas. Bank will update the number to PVR accordingly.
- PVR reward points will be valid for 1 year from date of issuance and vouchers will be valid for 90 days from date of issuance.
- All reward points will be credited within 10 working days of transaction.
- No reward points will be given on ATM cash withdrawals.
- All the reward points earned can be redeemed only at PVR cinemas for movie tickets, food & beverages. Points can't be exchanged for cash.
- Upgraded PVR Privilege customer to PVR Privilege Plus program will not receive popcorn voucher from PVR.
- Enrolment voucher will be valid for 90 days from date of issuance.
- Debit Card transaction done on the card and other PVR Programme related communication are sent to the registered e-mail and/or mobile no. of Sole/Primary account holder maintained with the Bank and it will be the responsibility
of the customer/account holder to have a valid e-mail id & mobile number updated with the bank at all times, failing which, customer may not receive the transaction details on mail / SMS and Bank shall not be responsible
for such failure on part of customer. Customers with mobile numbers / e-mail id registered for DNC / NDNC will not receive SMS confirmation from us unless a specific consent has been provided to the Bank.
- In the event of non-receipt of reward points within the subsequent month from the last day of qualifying month, customers to contact their relationship manager/branch/customer service helpline within 50 days from the
date of qualifying for the rewards. Any claims of non-receipt of the rewards beyond the stipulated period shall not be entertained.
- The Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising or resulting from delay in transmission delivery or non-delivery of electronic messages or any mistake, omission, or error in transmission or delivery thereof
or in deciphering the message owing to any reason beyond the control of the Bank. PVR cinemas will on a best-effort basis send the transaction confirmation in the specified duration as above and shall not be responsible
for any delay or non-receipt of the same due to any technical reason.
- The Bank also reserves the right with / without notice to terminate or alter this offer and terms and conditions or modify existing process of redemption / introduce any additional process at any time without assigning
any reason whatsoever. The decision of the Bank with respect to this Offer shall be final and binding. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts
- The Bank also reserves the right with / without notice to extend or terminate the above offers or alter the terms and conditions or modify existing offer or introduce any additional process at any time without assigning
any reason whatsoever. The decision of the Bank with respect to this Offer shall be final and binding.
PVR PASSPORT SUBSCRIPTION VOUCHER PROGRAM : Terms and Conditions
PVR INOX Passport Subscription Voucher Program ("PVR INOX Subscription Voucher") is a Pre-Paid Subscription Plan offered by PVR INOX Limited to its Patrons.
Any individual aged 18 years and above can buy the PVR Subscription Plan.
PVR INOX Subscription voucher can be availed by the Patrons upon the payment of INR 699/- (Rupees Six Hundred and Ninety Nine only). The above-mentioned Subscription voucher charges are subject to revision solely at the
discretion of PVR INOX.